$25.99Visit product page →
If repentance is so important - why is it so hard to achieve it?
With his trademark blend of stories that open our hearts and Torah insights that reach our souls, Rabbi Yechiel Spero, author of the bestselling Touched by a Story series, gently but firmly leads us on the path of repentance, teshuvah.
A revered rosh yeshivah struggles to atone for a wrong he'd done years before; a devoted chassid offers to give up his life's dream rather than embarrass his rebbe; a starving young man lights a candle in the worst darkness of the Warsaw ghetto.
Here are stories that touch us, amaze us and, of course, inspire us to try a little harder, to push a little further - and to reach a place of teshuvah that we never believed possible.
As we are inspired by the wonderful and unusual stories of this master storyteller, we also
- gain a new understanding of Selichos, the penitential prayers;
- learn techniques of introspection;
- explore ways of enhancing our connection to Hashem;
- discover the secrets of cheshbon hanefesh - spiritual reckonings - and the tried and true method to attain forgiveness.
A Touch of Purity is the perfect companion during the awesome days of Elul, Rosh HaShanah, and Yom Kippur.
$21.99Visit product page →
Apisdorf has done it again.
The long-awaited sequel to the Rosh Hashanah/Yom Kippur Survival Kit is here.
Whether this is your third Rosh Hashanah or your thirtieth, Beyond Survival will take you on a journey to new vistas of insight and inspiration.
This book does more than just explain concepts, it guides you along a path of personal discovery and spiritual growth.
In addition to eye-opening essays, Beyond Survival is also a companion to the prayer book.
It contains a complete English-Hebrew text of the Amidah (not including Mussaf) along with insights, reflections, and explanations that unlock the rich, inner world of the prayers.
Shimon Apisdorf has helped thousands survive the holidays - now it's time to fly!
$22.99Visit product page →
Rabbi Yosef Stern has distilled the profound, scintillating, pithy, incredibly rich discourses of the great Sfas Emes, Rabbi Yehudah Aryeh Alter of Ger, into enlightening and inspiring English essays.
This book opens the portals to some of the loftiest and most enlightening thought of the last century on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
$11.99Visit product page →
It’s time for you to take on the new year in style!
Transform your High Holiday experience by sporting your very own shofar, apples, honey, and more!
Includes 44 decals
Lasts up to 10 days of repentance
Features nail decals for Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, & Simchat Torah
Teshuvah at your fingertips
$27.99Visit product page →
When you ask for forgiveness, you should really understand what you're saying.
Now you can, with ArtScroll's new Schottenstein Edition Interlinear Selichos.
The ancient and hallowed words of Selichos, the penitential prayers, prepare us for those most important of days, Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur.
Many of the Selichos are written in a poetic style that makes them very difficult to understand, even for those who read Hebrew well, and certainly for those not so familiar with the language.
The Interlinear Selichos finally lets us understand and appreciate the beauty and importance of the penitential prayers.
With the English translation directly beneath the original Hebrew, and ArtScroll's patented arrow system to gently guide your eyes between the two, you can appreciate the beauty of the words and the importance of their message, in both languages.
You can truly "read it in Hebrew and understand it in English."
The Schottenstein Edition Interlinear Selichos includes:
- An inspiring Overview of the Selichos
- All the Selichos from the first day through erev Yom Kippur
- Prayers preceding and following each selichah written in full for clarity and ease of use
$19.99Visit product page →
I's easy to pray with meaning in Hebrew with the new interlinear format developed by ArtScroll to give you maximum comprehension with minimum effort.
How can this new format help you?
See for yourself!
- Your eyes never budge from the Hebrew word
- You view Hebrew and English simultaneously
- Your concentration is unbroken
- You focus on the meaning of the prayer, because you see the translation as you pray
- As your eye sweeps over each line of print, it notes the precise English definition of every word printed just below the Hebrew.
- When you come to a word you do not understand, the English translation is right there word by word, so you easily absorb the meaning and move on.
- This visual device keeps your eye moving right to left, right along with the Hebrew, even though you are reading in English! This system is so effective that ArtScroll is having it patented.
The secret of this remarkable innovation is the row of arrows between the English words.
The more you use the Interlinear editions, the more you learn to associate Hebrew and English terms, become aware of nuances of meaning, even discover grammatical patterns. The result is increased comprehension of Hebrew in every context.
Whatever your level of Hebrew knowledge, you can keep up with the service and participate in meaningful prayer.
The Interlinear Series brings you ArtScroll's tradition of excellence in translation, a masterfully written commentary, clear, concise instructions and comprehensive Laws sections.
$34.95Visit product page →
The Koren Sacks Yom Kippur Mahzor is a companion to the Koren Sacks Rosh Hashana Mahzor, and one volume among a growing body of work produced by the celebrated Koren-Sacks partnership.
The Koren Sacks Yom Kippur Mahzor marries the sophisticated graphic approach for which Koren Publishers Jerusalem is renowned with the insight and eloquence of Rabbi Sacks, one of today's leading Jewish thinkers.
The Koren Sacks Yom Kippur Mahzor brings out the inner meaning of the Yom Kippur prayers by aligning the Hebrew and English texts, highlighting key words, distinguishing poetry from prose, and using beautiful fonts designed by master typographer Eliyahu Koren.
Rabbi Sacks translation brings readers closer than ever before to the authentic meaning of the Hebrew text, while his introduction and commentary provide new ways of understanding and experiencing the Yom Kippur service.
Includes additional Piyutim and Selihot as well as the full text of the Mishna Yoma with commentary.
$65.99A Prayer book for our times, it speaks to today's Jew, relating the thoughts and words of our heritage to the mind and heart of modern, sophisticated Jews.Visit product page →
- The complete Hebrew text completely reset in crisp, modern type
- Scriptural sources
- Clear, concise instructions
- Hebrew subheads
- New, highly readable English translation of the entire prayer services
- A clear, inspirational commentary on every prayer, and an introductory overview providing perspective and insight
- Attractive, clear page layouts
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle opaque paper
- Special sections explaining in detail the laws of the prayer service and all special customs and observances
- Prayer services that are easy for everyone to follow
- Deluxe, gold-embossed binding to last for generations
$32.99Visit product page →
In response to Popular Demand: All-Hebrew Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur Machzor with halachos and instructions
The all-Hebrew Artscroll Siddur has impressed many a person and whet many an appetite.
Requests flooded in for the same kind of Machzor.
Here it is in Nusach Ashkenaz!
It has all the features of the very popular all-Hebrew Siddur, and more!
- The full Hebrew text completely reset in crisp, modern type
- Sriptural sources
- Clear, concise English instructions
- Select commentaries
- Attractive, clear page layouts
- High-quality opaque paper
- Long-lasting binding
$24.99Visit product page →
Moadei Hashanah — Elul and Rosh Hashanah is based on eloquent lectures delivered by Rav Shimshon Dovid Pincus in which he brings out the deeper meaning and proper approach to these vital days.
This is the seventh of his many Hebrew books to be made available to the English-speaking public.
A world-renowned speaker, Rav Pincus educated and influenced audiences across the Jewish spectrum.
Torah Jews throughout Israel and the Diaspora flocked to hear him speak because he had the ability to impart to them new worlds of understanding in Torah and mitzvos.
He touched their hearts and changed their lives in an unparalleled way.
In this volume, Rav Pincus shows us the awesome power of these special days on which we, and indeed the whole world, stand in judgment and are created anew. He opens our eyes to the infinite outpouring of Divine mercy that flows down to us at this time.
In practical terms, he explains how to utilize all this in order to effect a profound and lasting change in our lives.
Rav Pincus’ greatest insights into Elul and Rosh Hashanah are concentrated in this fundamental work.
This appealing translation will delight both scholars and laymen alike with its genius and wit, along with its heartfelt messages.
Merkos L'inyonei Chinuch
$27.95Visit product page →
Here`s the machzor that you've been waiting for covering all the prayers for Yom Kippur evening prayers!
New clear typeset and easy to follow instructions.
Some of the features include:
- Includes Kol Nidre, Maariv & Neilah
- Shaded boxes indicate prayer changes for Shabbat
- Transliterated essentials, like Kaddish and Borchu, appear as needed - no page flipping necessary
- Instructions for sitting, standing, and other customs
- English instructions appears on both the English and Hebrew pages
- Headings identify major prayer sections
- All this in a clear new English and Hebrew typesetting.