$24.99This fascinating new title, written in the author’s popular style, illuminates a wide range of topics, providing the reader with a deeper and broader appreciation for Rosh Hashanah.Visit product page →
Among the many issues covered:
- The special power of the Selichos
- The meaning behind the Simanim
- The lessons from the Rosh Hashanah Torah Reading
- Sounding the shofar during the Silent Amidah Prayer.
- The intricacies of Avinu Malkeinu.
The rich diversity of opinions and close study of the various themes of Rosh Hashanah presented in this work, once again demonstrates what has made the Commentators’ series so popular and valued.
$34.99Visit product page →
For many years, travelers have been asking for a smaller, lighter, edition of the Schottenstein Edition of the Talmud.
Finally - it's here! Every word of the full-size edition is here, but on a compact 7" x 10" page size — lighter, with thinner paper.
Learning is everywhere — “when you are at home or on the road.”
So now, in addition to your full-size Gemara at home, you can now have a “travel Gemara” for times when you need something more portable for the road.
As new volumes in the full-size Schottenstein Edition are published in the series, we plan to publish this smaller, Daf Yomi size Edition, as well, so you can keep up with Daf Yomi or expand your sets on an ongoing basis.
So — if you want the advantages of the full-size edition, you'll still have it. But if you're a traveler who needs a smaller size or your budget is tight, the “blatt Gemara” can still be yours, and you can take it with you.
$7.95Visit product page →
A Rosh Hashanah story based on the first historic train ride from Jaffa to Jerusalem in 1892, shortening the journey between the two cities from 3 days to 3 hours.
Engineer Ari's train is coming to Jerusalem collecting goodies along the way to celebrate the Jewish new year, and he learns an important lesson along the way.
$11.99Visit product page →
It’s time for you to take on the new year in style!
Transform your High Holiday experience by sporting your very own shofar, apples, honey, and more!
Includes 44 decals
Lasts up to 10 days of repentance
Features nail decals for Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot, & Simchat Torah
Teshuvah at your fingertips
$65.99A Prayer book for our times, it speaks to today's Jew, relating the thoughts and words of our heritage to the mind and heart of modern, sophisticated Jews.Visit product page →
- The complete Hebrew text completely reset in crisp, modern type
- Scriptural sources
- Clear, concise instructions
- Hebrew subheads
- New, highly readable English translation of the entire prayer services
- A clear, inspirational commentary on every prayer, and an introductory overview providing perspective and insight
- Attractive, clear page layouts
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle opaque paper
- Special sections explaining in detail the laws of the prayer service and all special customs and observances
- Prayer services that are easy for everyone to follow
- Deluxe, gold-embossed binding to last for generations
$32.99Visit product page →
In response to Popular Demand: All-Hebrew Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur Machzor with halachos and instructions
The all-Hebrew Artscroll Siddur has impressed many a person and whet many an appetite.
Requests flooded in for the same kind of Machzor.
Here it is in Nusach Ashkenaz!
It has all the features of the very popular all-Hebrew Siddur, and more!
- The full Hebrew text completely reset in crisp, modern type
- Sriptural sources
- Clear, concise English instructions
- Select commentaries
- Attractive, clear page layouts
- High-quality opaque paper
- Long-lasting binding
$42.00Visit product page →
Open the Schottenstein Edition and step into a "study hall without walls."
Feel the electricity, the excitement, the profundity, the beauty of the Talmudic experience! Let the Talmud open your eyes to the wonders of the Torah.
Acclaimed by a broad spectrum of roshei yeshivah, scholars, and laymen around the world, this series letsyou join the world of Abaye and Rava without oversimplification, without extraneous material, without turgidity.
It's clear. It's accurate. It's challenging. It's authentic.
- Every word of the text appears, vowelized and translated
- Each phrase is explained so that the reader understands the reasoning and flow
- Each question, answer, proof and rebuttal is introduced so that the reader will know where the Gemara is taking him
- Notes expand on the explanation of the Gemara's points, and explain unfamiliar ideas without interrupting the flow of the text
- Detailed diagrams
- Introductions to the entire tractate and to each topic, wherever necessary
- Glossary explains key expressions in each tractate
- Rashi headings in bold type
- Each translation page faces Gemara page of the classic Vilna Shas
- 9" x 12" page size
- Acid-free paper
- Magnificent specially sculpted cover
- Reinforced deluxe library binding for long use
$10.99Visit product page →
The Rosh Hashanah prayer service. So many hours. So many prayers. Here's one way to make them more meaningful to us.
Imagine having a wise, experienced, compassionate friend sitting next to you as you pray on Rosh Hashanah, quietly sharing insights and inspirational stories to help you get the most out of the prayer experience.
You can. His name is Rabbi Abraham J. Twerski MD. And he's here with you, in Twerski on Machzor, to help you discover the depth and meaning of the Rosh Hashanah Machzor.
Through stories and explanations, we begin to learn so many things about Rosh Hashanah and its prayers:
- How can we relate to Hashem as our King? As our Father? As both at the same time?
- Why does the word tefillah mean so much than merely a prayer?
- Why do we eat symbolic foods on Rosh Hashanah; aren't our prayers enough?
- What is the highest honor a person can attain? And why do we try to attain it on Rosh Hashanah?
World-renowned psychiatrist, bestselling author, and beloved rav, Rabbi Dr. Twerski has been guiding us for decades. And now, with Twerski on Machzor, we can take him to synagogue with us on Rosh Hashanah, to ensure a meaningful prayer experience - and a very happy new year.