Much more than just another cookbook, this unique cookbook is a first of its kind, containing a wealth of information.
- 200 original recipes with stunning, full color photography
- A personal brocha and challah recipe from Rebbetzin Batsheva Kanievsky a”h
- A pictorial history of Sara Schneirer and the Bais Yaakov movement
- Comprehensive section of Halachos of cooking in the kitchen
- Guide to complex brachos situations
- Color guide to checking fruits and vegetables
- Tips on shopping for, preparing, and serving gourmet meals
- Comprehensive guide to shopping for meat, wine, cookware, etc.
This special cookbook belongs in the kitchen of every home!