Character development requires time, energy and commitment.
Learn from the authors of Be a Mensch;
- Rabbi Dr. Abraham J. Twerski, MD. Menshlichkeit is the key to happiness.
- Howard Jonas. Good character is good business
- Professor Robert J. Aumann, PHD. Game Theory proves that good character builds stable, positive relationships
- Yakir Kaufman, MD. Good character traits are the key to good health
- Rabbi Dovid Gottlieb, PHD. Character development is essential to tapping our maximum potential.
- Judith Mishell, PhD. Good character leads to greater happiness and self-esteem.
Editor Moshe Kaplan, MD, has assembled people who have achieved societys most wanted list of financial and professional goals, and they are telling us that the most important achievement in life is character development.
Let this book change your life!