The ultimate guide for new parents and anyone interested in learning more about the mitzvah of Bris Milah - Ritual Circumcision.
This all-in-one guide includes everything you need to know, plus all relevant prayers and blessings.
Great for expectant parents, new parents, and a special memento for all your guests at the Bris ceremony.
- A comprehensive introduction and overview of Bris Milah, chapters on Pregnancy and Birth, Shalom Zochor, Choosing a Name, and more.
- All prayers and liturgy for the Bris ceremony in clearly set Hebrew, along with easy-to-read English transliteration and translation.
- The entire Grace After Meals, with all additions.
- The ceremony for naming a baby girl.
- A selection of basic Jewish prayers for the child's early years.