- Newly typeset - Fully menukad - It will enhance the way you learn Chumash.
- Every word of every commentary is menukad, with the rashei teivos spelled out
- The text of every commentary has undergone thorough review and diligent research, based on manuscripts and early printings
- Each haftarah has an introduction explaining its connection to the parashah or the special day on which it is read
- Torah readings for appropriate festivals, Rosh Chodesh and fast days, with haftaros
- Full color explanatory maps, charts and illustrations
- Newly typeset, user-friendly page design
- Specially milled, acid-free, lightweight opaque paper
- Incredibly durable, state-of-the-art, reinforced library binding
Classic Mikra'os Gedolos Commentaries:
Targum Onkelos, Targum Yonasan, Targum Yerushalmi, Rashi, Ramban, Rashbam, Ibn Ezra, Daas Zekeinim, Baal HaTurim, Sforno, Kli Yakar, Or Hachaim, Sifsei Chachamim
Rabbeinu Bachya, Chizkuni
Commentaries on the Haftaros and Megillos
Rashi, Radak, Metzudas David and Metzudas Zion on the Haftaros; Rashi on the Megillos
New Additions Appearing on the Page:
Likkutei Bavli V'Yerushalmi : An original comprehensive compilation, succinctly citing relevant texts from Talmud Bavli and Talmud Yerushalmi where a pasuk is discussed.
Likkutei Metzudos: An innovative collection, providing the explanation of difficult words as they are interpreted by Metzudas Zion and Metzudas David throughout Nevi'im and Kesuvim.