Renowned author and veteran teacher Genendel Krohn has created a comic-style book filled with real-life scenarios that illustrate proper and improper behavior. Used on their own or as a springboard for role-playing, these concise episodes are a potent tool for developing a much-needed culture of sensitivity in children.
Backed up with ma’amarei Chazal (statements of the sages) and stories from our gedolim, this groundbreaking work teaches our children the skills they need for life.
Some of the topics discussed are:
- How to behave at a Kiddush
- Proper phone etiquette
- The way to speak to parents & teachers
- Caring for other people’s property
- Sharing someone’s pain and joy
- How to be a good host and guest
- Practical tips on how to react when another child is being bullied